Friday, March 27, 2009

Whats new???




Ryan is getting so big! He will be a year old on April 2nd. I can't believe how fast they grow. You would think that after watching one grow that fast I would be ready for it but not the case. He is starting to eat big people food and thinks that he needs to feed himself. He is quit insistent on that if I won't let him grab the spoon with his hands he will bit the spoon when I put it in his mouth to feed him and not let go until he can get it with his hands. He is a strong little bugger! So when I do let him feed himself he holds the spoon like he really knows what he is doing but then uses his hands to put the food in his mouth. His favorite thing to do is put his bowl in his head and make Taycee laugh at him. They are quit a pair. Both have a pretty strong personality. I am learning a lot more about the RED head temper! I know I grew up with it and you would think I should be use to it but not so much! I have some pretty sweet kidos here. Taycee love Ryan and would do anything for him and Ryan is the same you can already tell that he love her and will laugh at her when ever she tries to make him laugh and some times when she doesn't try.


Worland has been a good move for us. Even if I miss my friends! I have been able to see Whitnee and Anna a lot more. I have tried to set one day a week a side for each of them so they can come over and work on personal progress for Whit and Faith in God with Anna. I am having a lot of fun with it. I taught Whit how to make cards and a few of the tips that I have learned. So she made cards for her Young Women leaders. She is so thoughtful. Anna and I have just gotten started. We have made some goals and next time we get together we are going to make a pillow case. It will be fun! They are getting so big! The last time I got to be around them this much was 7 or more years ago. Wow I am getting old! It is nice to be around them again.

No comments: