Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Do I not have the most wonderful family ever???YES I do...
Thanks for your posts everyone...I love the pictures and the notes of what is happening in your lives...
We have been totally consumed with care for grandpa...getting easier all the time....he is getting to be a great help, and cheerleading...one I will not be sorry when it is over.
Ashtin has done great. The two teams won regionals and we leave for State BAsketball in the morning...moan!

If Josh is going to be Thirty....what does that make me besides old....he was the second child arghhh. 50 looks older everyday.
I have been having a great time riding with Britany and am so proud to see the little cow woman that she is becoming. She even has her own cow dog...can't believe there aren't pictures on this blog..or a blog of his own...a dog blog named Bingo....ha!
Dad had to go to SLC for a few days to get trained.,..you would think after 20 years they would figure out that they probably know more than the trainer that has been there 5. He did however pick up a cold so I sure he felt that that trip was worth it. We missed him. Ashtin liked his side of the bed however.

No comments: