Thursday, March 12, 2009

Brandee's Crazy life!!


On Friday of last week I got to go to Dondee's and watch Porter. Porter and Taycee were so good. The kind of good that you could forget that they were there good. Then the boys got out of school at 1:45 so Taycee, Ryan, Porter, and I picked up Haden and Cash and headed for Worland. What a crew! It was fun to have them.







Well this week has been a crazy!! Sunday Ryan wasn't feeling good so he and Sam stayed home from church. When I got home I was holding him and he was really raspy so I decided that it was time to take him to the Dr. It was Sunday so it was actually the ER. We got there about 2 and Ryan was admitted into the hospital by 4. Ryan practically lived in a plastic tent crib From Sunday evening to Thursday morning. The nurses were very nice and the cook even made me a hamburger special just because I commented out loud that one sounded good. It has been a long week and only doable because I have awesome sisters that kept Taycee for me and came over and helped me clean the house to get ready for Ryan to come home. Thank you Brit for staying with Ryan so I could get a little break from the hospital room, and Dondee and Erin for the amazing cleaning they did. Also to all the other amazing friends that came to visit and bring Ryan things to keep him occupied and me things to keep me occupied as well. There were a few times when I thought that Ryan was going to break out of his special little tent but luckily he was really an angle most of the time. He slept a lot and did ok with the few toys that I had there.

No comments: