Sunday, March 22, 2009

Walking paths and Bonfires!!!

I know everyone is just waiting for me to add this one... Friday Sam wasn't feeling well and stayed home from work to try and recuperate so I thought that I would help out by getting our busy kids out of the house. So I made Sam lunch, packed up the kids and headed for Basin. Dondee and the boys were there waiting. We loaded Ryan up in the stroller and the kids on all there bikes and started out on our walk. We walked over to Britany's so that Bingo could come to and then walked the walking path. I am not sure how long of a walk that was but I am sure that walks are a lot harder when you have 4 kids on bikes, 1 in a stroller,and a puppy on a leash. It was quite a sight. But very worth it!!! Then when we got back to Dondee's we loaded up the suburban and headed for Grandma and Grandpa Gunners (aka Donna and Jodee) for a bonfire or as the kids called it a fire bomb and a few other names I can't remember. Anyway we got there and got to shoot clay pigeons. The kids watched as I missed all 6 that I shot at. Mallory I think hit all of hers. We tried to let Grandpa Smith shoot but he said he would rather watch CJ shoot. Grandma Gunner did great and well I think everyone but me hit one including Haden!
The kids thought they were getting hungry about 6:30 or 7 imagine that... so Lila and I helped get them all organized and roasting away. Libby wanted to start with the marshmallows but mean aunt Brin said she had to eat a hot dog first. We all had a good time hanging out and just being together.The best part was that there were no injuries.

No comments: