Friday, April 10, 2009

Updates from the Walkers

Well now we have finally updated our blog so that any time that any of us write on the blog it will now say who it was that wrote it.....

Maybe it will be less confusing??? We will see!

Well I just wanted to share with everyone a some of the things that have been going on at our house. Taycee, Ryan, and I are really getting excited about Easter. We have been doing fun crafts and Taycee is a natural! I found the cutest idea in a book Dondee gave to me. It is an Easter Tree! I am not sure if a picture does it justice. But it is so fun to do. I was out doing yard work and my neighbor had a tree that was growing through the fence so I cut it off and was about to throw it away well I didn't and it became our project. Taycee colored the eggs and I stamped names on them. Then on Easter The kids will be able to decorate their own egg with stickers.
We are so glad to be spending Easter and Post Easter with the ones that we love.

No comments: