Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birthdays and Family!!

Wow I can't believe he's one! He is getting so big I think He day before his birthday he had a huge growth spurt. We had a birthday party at DFS. It was so fun I made cup cakes and decorated them to look like basketballs and baseballs. They turned out cuter then I thought they would. Then I got to spend the rest of the day with Dondee and Britany. It was fun we worked on making some pages for a bulletin board at the church. They turned out so cute. I will post a picture of the board when it is all put together. And how lucky am I. I got to go back over on Friday. Dondee had a crazy day and so I came to watch kids so Dondee could do her thing and Josh and Erin could go to the Temple. The kid were realy good. Then after Dondee had gotten home the big kids decided to go and play out side and Joe agreed that that would be a great idea. They all headed out side. A few min. later Dondee went out to check on the kids and found Joe Running and splashing in every puddle he could find. That might not have been that big of a deal but unlike the big kids he didn't have shoes on. Dondee was talking to him about how he needed to ware shoes and not play in the puddles and he commented back "oh cold", and "pants WET"!!! it was so funny. It was a long day but very enjoyable!

No comments: