Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter at Grandma and Grandpa GUNNER's!!!

What a good day! We all were able to be together and just have fun! We all met for a late lunch and then had to take a few hours after to recover from all that food! Then came picture with the KIDS! Yes I do think we are crazy. They were quite a sight to see. None of them would cooperate at the same time.

Grandma and Grandpa Gunner did a spiritual Egg hunt out in the trees. The kids had fun and I think Grandma Gunner enjoyed it as much as they did! Oh and for those of you how are not aware, The Gunner's are a.k.a Donna and Jodee Bassett!!!




Then it was time for the big kid games!!! We tried a new and I think we will blame that one on Lila. It is called moose moose! Wow that is a wild one! I think it would be a great one to try out the next time the Matt Bassett Family comes to visit!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey, I want you to know that I used to be the "Queen" of Moose, Moose at Girl's Camp. Then Lila came along and every other girl and let's just say...Me the Queen, Not so much anymore!! ;-)

Nick & Lindi said...

O man I LOVE the pictures with the grandkids. Those are SOO cute!! And yes, it does look like a bunch of craziness, but SOOO worth it for those faces!:)