Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Conference Sunday!!

I just want everyone to know I gave you enough time to post something especially the ones with picture from this weekend! But you didn't so here I am...
It was a super fun day of being together and listening to uplifting speakers. It was even good with all the kids. There are 9 of them now and sometimes it is hard to keep them all quiet for that long. I had gotten an E mail from a friend of mine that had a conference pack attached. So I decided to make each of the kids that are old enough a folder with their name on it and their own stuff inside. We all played conference bingo!! What a sight! Dad and Josh each had 2 sheets and were the rule enforcers. "I think they cheat!" hah Erin? and poor Erin every time she would get a pretty good start on hers one of the kids would bump it and she would have to start over. At lunch the kids and a few of the adults got to go out and see the baby goats. Lunch was yummy! Dondee made her famous chicken, and Sam and I made won tons and Egg rolls, Brit made some pasta that was good enough to fight over! I was so stuffed that I thought I would not eat for days but then Jodee made his famous popcorn. It was a great day of getting to be together and even learning a little something!!!

No comments: