Friday, May 22, 2009

Taycee's school is out!!!

Wow Taycee's last day of preschool!!! It is so crazy! She started at Absorka Head start in 2007 When we lived in Lovell. She moved to the 4 year old class in 2008 and now we live in Worland and she just finished her last day. She is going to start kindergarten in the fall. It feels a little crazy that she is already going to start into school. She is very excited but also very ready for summer. She is getting so big and such a good little helper.


These pictures are of Taycee at school. It is the last days that I could volunteer and I have been really bad about taking pictures of her. I don't normally get pictures of her at school because I am not there.








At school I learned the right way to set my place at the table. (even if I won't do it at home)








I like to read stories! But like it even more when mom reads to me!!!









My Friend Ariceli!!









(Greg, Colin, Gaberial, Andrew, Taycee, Ariceli, Nicole, Allison)
Standing in line after the potty break!









Working hard to Write my name! (Taycee Walker)








It is play time at school and I am Taycee the cowgirl and I am singing!!!











If you look close you can see me at the top of the tower. I am a princess and i am defending my castle so LOOK OUT BELOW!!!!

No comments: