Friday, May 1, 2009

Meandering thoughts



Well, what can I say...all the pictures I have taken recently(and not so recently) are still on the camera, so I threw in one from this summer. Yep, here they are the fearless leaders on the horses from retard ranch. Just sitting around being frustrated today. 3 of the 4 short people have the stomach flu and after spending two nights awake with them, they shared with me. Apparently it has been long time since I've had a fever, because I really didn't remember it being this bad, but such is life. We are just enjoying the Wyoming spring of hot and cold, rain and snow. The kids are so excited for all the mud:( Joe and Rylee have found their way into those muddy little puddles twice and have been covered from head to toe-I try my best to be stern but they look awfully cute covered from head to toe, with Rylee saying "Joe pushed me into the puddle and then jumped in!" It may be a true story, it may be wishful thinking. The pile of laundry that needs folded and the dirty dishes in the sink are not enough to coax me off my chair today, although we did go move our little herd-nearly complete for the year, we are short one calf and I'm guessing two baby goats.....life on the Abnormal Acres never is boring.