Sunday, June 21, 2009

Is she a Bassett???

Yesterday Sam and I got to spend a fun day in Billings just the two of us and baby Ryan. Taycee got to spend the day with Alex and Brooklyn in Lovell. (Just a little something to show you who she is most like... Taycee, Brooklyn, and Alex were all playing in the sprinklers and Aubrey was working in the yard and all the suden Brooklyn and Alex start yelling don't Taycee Stop that Kids will be kids so Aubrey went on with her yard work not thinking much about it. Ben was on the Tractor and saw Taycee chasing the girls with the sprinkler and by this point is up on the porch soaking everything in her path, Towels, cloths, and the front door so to get Taycee's attention decided to honk the horn. I hope I got the story right I just thought it was too funny not to share. I am not going to tell you which of us (Sam or me) that Taycee might have picked something like that up you will have to guess!!!!!

No comments: