Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy

Today at church for sharing time we did daddy surveys. It was fun to see what the kids love about their wonderful dads. But no one (except Dondee, Josh, Britany, and Mallory) has a great of a dad as me. He is the best. He is not really one for saying I Love you but you we all know that he does by all the wonderful things he does for us. He is the best. My dad was always there when we need him. In our primary survey one of the questions was what is your favorite thing to do with your dad???
So that made me think and I thought back to when he went out in the yard and was playing soccer with Brit and I (I think he was our biggest fan). We had so much fun and he gave us a run for our money until he blocked one of our goals and had to limp off to the house. He had a pretty good bruise but it sure was fun... I love you daddy and Thanks for being so awesome!!!

2 comments:

jsmbbaker said...

Hey Bassett's! Brandee- I saw you at the fireworks tonight, but I couldn't find you when I had a minute to talk. Add me so I can see your blog and catch up! You and your family are all so cute- and Britney- add me too!
Shannon Ames Baker

Anonymous said...

Your is so cute family,
That the good blog you have.
Thanks for posting..
___________________
Vince
Apply now Nation wide cash