Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Making Bread

Rylee and Joe are big helps when it comes to making bread! They love to be involved-as you can see. We each have our jobs-mine is measure and hope to get all the ingredients into the bowl. Rylee is the taster-she lets me know when there is enough wheat flour( yep she actually tastes the dough when it is still in its gross liquidy batter form) And then we start adding white flour-this is the part Joe loves-I usually try to let him dump the flour on the table while I knead it in. He is becoming quite the little chef and loves to steal those moments in the kitchen when there is no one there to inhibit his creativeniess-if you ever need a recipe for cookies that includes cornstarch and eggs-let us know, it can also double as wall paper paste!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Well you sure have more patience than i do.. I can't handle all of the help I usually put them in front of the TV with a snack so they will leave me alone long enough to get bread and everything else made!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.