Friday, February 27, 2009

Friends and Oatmeal Pancakes!


Well I just thought that I would let you all now that we are adjusting and making friends here in Worland. Taycee got to have some friends over, but the sad part is that it is snowing. All week it has been beautiful, sunny, and well wonderful and the day she gets friends over she is couped up in the house. So SAD! But they are making the best of it and decided to watch Care Bears. Oh and I have to add this little tip too because well it was good... This morning the girls were hungry and all voted for pancakes (blue berry pancakes) I didn't have that kind so I was just going to make regular ones (krustez just add water) but then I had an idea, I had the individual instant oat meal packs and one was a mixed berry so I made it like I was going to have oat meal cooked it in the microwave for 1 min and added the pancake mix and a little water. They turned out really well. Next time I am going to try apple cin. oat meal pancakes. "Sounds yummy to me"

1 comment:

Nick & Lindi said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're all adjusting to life in Worland. Taycee is getting TOO big Brand. She looks sooo old in the latest pics that you've posted. glad to hear all is well! love and miss you