Wednesday, May 19, 2010

All mine!!!




Well I figure it is about time that someone posts on here I have been holding off so that it doesn't look like I am the only one that posts on here but apparently I am! Well things have been a bit crazy around here even with out trying. The end of school is coming and I am so looking forward to it. and hopefully a fun summer. Well most exciting news is that we were able to finalize our adoption. Ryan is now ours and from now on will be know as Ryan Matthew Walker it has been so nice to be able to know he is ours what a relief. Taycee is love getting to tell people and to have a little brother she is so proud of him. Well I was planning on posting some pictures with this but I am having some issues finding the one I want. or any for that matter. oh well just wanted you all to know any hoo!

No comments: