Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WHOOOO IS GOING TO BE 50?????


Attention all of my Bassett Girls...May 1st and 2nd will be Time Out for Women! This is a great event that I intend to celebrate with my loved ones. We need to get our tickets ordered and rooms reserved. We are also going to mourn, celebrate and inilihate my 50th birthday along with it....I know, hard to believe...(for some)....that I have survived that many years. None the less it is true and what can you do? WE shall go and have fun and be uplifted and grow closer together and so lets get organized...!!! WE need to have an answer by the end of this week and we will make reservations and get tickets.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I really can't believe you've survived 50 years almost!! ;-)

Unknown said...

Hey, who's all invited to this bash!! I might want to come! And I just have to say you don't look a day over 39!!